Monday, May 23, 2011

Updates

So I haven't made a post lately so I thought I would now with all of the new updates (the few I know of).
First off, FUNDRAISING! It has been going great, I think so far with all the donations the grand total is about $1,825!!!!! My goal is 2,000 and with my own money I have much more than that! I'm so grateful for everyone that contributed, I plan to send out Thank You's in the near future. So count on those!

Also I had a really big meeting last Saturday. It was alot of fun and I got to meet everyone that is going abroad next year in Houston plus some exchangers spending their year here in the US. There are only five of us, that are going for a year; one to France, one to Norway, two to China, and me!

Other than that I have 8 school days left and finals next week then schools out!!! I'm very excited, but I have so much to do this summer.

I'm also trying to be VERY patient, about my impending placement. I hope I find out where I'll be soon...

Tot ziens!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment